Wednesday, October 04, 2006

New Places to Check Out

The Twins’ loss yesterday sapped my will to spend to spend time thinking about the Vikings’ last night, so I don’t have my quarter season grades ready yet. Tonight should be different, however, since I won’t be waiting until I get home from work to watch the Twins’ game, meaning I’ll have a little more time to get over a loss.

Anyway, as you may have noticed, I’ve updated my links section, adding Pacifist Viking’s blog, twins15’s Complete Sports and the Vikings Army message board. I suggest you check them out. Pacifist and twins15 are frequent commentators here, and both of their sites are worth a look. Pacifist’s is extremely well written, as you’d expect from an English professor who spends his officer hours blogging about the Purple (and, as a recent college graduate who never went to office hours, I’m not at all surprised he has the time). Complete Sports covers a host of sports (hence the name), but still has some good NFL and Vikings’ related posts (as well as stuff on other sports if you're interested). Finally, if you’re looking for a place to talk Purple 24-7, the Vikings Army board is a good spot, after its members left the awful ESPN boards and started it.

Make sure you check them out, and then come back tomorrow for the Vikings’ quarter season grades.

No comments: