Friday, December 16, 2005

Props

Mad props to Nick Coleman, who was the first columnist who managed to make it to the moral high ground. It's even more impressive when you consider his Bad Joke to word ratio. My favorite part goes thusly:

"Instead, [Hennipen County Sheriff Pat McGowan] found himself talking about some of the most recognized and highest-paid athletes in Minnesota in the same sentences with words that were not in his (or my) high school biology book."

"Smoot, the sheriff stammered, was observed using a sex toy on 'the vagina of two women'".

I don't know about you, but the word "vagina" was in my sex ed book. If that's not a common practice, it would definately explain some things. Also, it's important to note that McGowan's statements were made live on the 5 o'clock news. That, my friends, is unitentional comedy.


[In site news, I'll be posting my thoughts on the big game some time later tonight/tomorrow morning]

No comments: